Blogger templates

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gone viral blog!


Commiting to one of my niche blogs, I decided to do more for my effort. Research and writing that post took a little time so why not step make it count? Here is how a blog post can help your business promotion and location online.

Blog article

Nothing new here. Bloggers have done this for years. You have once the post writes that there is a breeze to submit to article directories, so other sites owners may use the content. Now your ticket just went viral blog!

Ticket E-Book blog.

Another way to increase the value of your work is to take the content and write an e-book. Yes, yet more viral. It's quick and easy since the content had already been written.

Random tips

Using a simple HTML rotation, I have random advice of mounting taken from the article to display on my site. It took about an hour to copy and paste each tip into its own section.

Cross Promotion

It worked once for me but probably does not work twice. I posted on a different blog on the steps that I took with the original blog post, as I do in this article.

Other ideas, that I could use

I could and still can, build a blog widget so councils can randomly be added other blogs as free content - and viral site promotion course.

It would have been a simple task requiring a subscription to a newsletter to download the e-book.

I could have expanded my promotions still far more by writing and submitting press releases.

Another idea could break the parties for a free e-course content by using an autorépondeur to build another list.

I don't want to forget the video! I could have read the post on video or even recorded an audio download.

I don't know that a cool interview could have worked using the content.

I could have taken the time to include affiliate advertisements or product, as a few banners in the ebook.

I don't know that there are other ideas. Promotion of site is limited only by your imagination.








Brian Hawkins is a Consultant to business online with creative Services company. Leveraging the internet for your business online.


No comments: