Blogger templates

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5 Ways to write a Blog Article of quality


I was one of those guys who had the habit of blogging quite late, but things have been rosy since. Blogging has helped me immensely on a front of staff and its also made me some species spare to do something, I am absolutely - keep an online diary.

However, my experience as a blogger, blog-reader, I came across a few things all of us that can be avoided. Don't forget, I've made these mistakes before, and I am still much to learn.

Note 1: Digg, SphereIt'ing, Social BookMarking.

I understand that you've put in some work and you want some quick results. But Google and Yahoo! only watch your blog some time later, and they take some more time to index your site and your content.After all, new web content is created each second. Please be patient a little longer. If you're published a sensational article, please go ahead and Digg it. Digging every article you post, irritates your community colleagues, and there are chances that you emerged as a spammer, we do not want. Do us?

Tip 2: Plagiarism-

You have a new post or an article that inspires you to write an article on the topic on your own blog. Please please give credit to the person that you inspired his original thinking. His agreement the world knows that you borrowed. How you'd like it if someone accuses you of stealing?

Tip 3: Originality-

Be original and different. When you subscribe to a blog, and sites such as Blogger and Wordpress of hundreds of different topics. Why choose the default? I generally choose a theme that reflects my personality and I consider other too in terms of ergonomics. For example, choose a theme whose colours reflect my personality and keep readers of my blog in mind to make sure all my fonts are legible and reasonably large size.

Tip 4: Announcements-

For those who want to blog for money, please keep in mind how your readers would feel if they come across a site teeming with ads. If you decide to use ads, please reserve a space for those only. Many platforms provide you widgets that can take HTML Code, so it's a way perfectly for displaying the limited number of ads you want to go to your site. And don't forget to include a header that says "Sponsors" or "Advertisement" for the widget that you use. No, is not a good thing for people clicking on ads on your site.

Tip 5: Considerable Widget-

Clocks, Stats, Chatboxes, Twitterboxes, Pownce-boxes and what not... Widgets too to make your site sticky search and a pleasant atmosphere is ruined by the number of widgets crowd a your site. Once, I came across a site that had a black theme and more than 50 brilliant widgets in the first place that I've almost forgotten why I was there. Boring? Do not let this happen to your site visitors.

Before posting anything that is on your blog, ask yourself "this is very interesting for me." "How other people find?"and maintain the design of your site into consideration. I know its difficult from the start, but you will get used to it. Happy Blogging.








Ashok began his career as a contractor manage his own business retail electric at the age of 16 years and transformed the company in a success. Ashok is today still a proud owner of this same company. But he wanted to venture into the more great things and learn new things. He obtained a Bachelor's degree in electronics and communications and a Masters in computer networks in London, to the United Kingdom. Its strong foundation and an equally strong technical academic qualification helped earn some good business experience of the it vertical in the United Kingdom and India. He blogs at [http://www.thecoolmanager.com]


No comments: